Weekly Biggest Loser Challenge #6

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • WELCOME TO THE: "WEEKLY BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE"

Heres what it is ~regardless of your normal weigh in day~Weigh yourself every Monday if you want to join. On Monday 3/23/09 we weigh in and post it....Whoever loses the most weight wins and starts challenge #6 the next day, Tuesday 3/24/09 so we can see who the winner was....And so on.
    Whoever loses the most weight starts the new thread each week...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

DATES FOR CHALLENGE: 3/16/09 To 3/23/09
  • Starting Weights:

Newlywed: 267
    skinnynene:184.8
    Lori259: 219.8
    dreaminstacy67: 216.2
    Aiela: 217
    Hattie22: 205
    ruth135: 186.6
    theresia: 149
    zoochick777: 175.6
    JasonsLea: 261.2
  • C-o-n-g-r-a-d-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s
    TO NEWLYWED!!! WON 2 weeks straight!!!!!
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Can I join?

SW: 261.2
  • Congrats again Newlywed! You're doing great!! I'm starting off at 175.6 this week. So far I've done pretty bad with eating though, so I'm gonna have to watch myself the rest of the week. Good Luck to Everyone!
  • Quote: Can I join?

YEP!! YOUR IN! Just weigh in on the date noted.
  • talk about a brain fart lol... i forgot all about startiing this, thank God newlywed won and started it lololol.... congrats newlywed!! fantastic!!

okay next week has GOT to be better than the past week lol.... lets go for the gusto ya'll!!!!

stacy
  • Congrats Newlywed!!!

I hope I start losing again. Not sure why it is not moving! Here's to a new week!
  • Quote: Can I join?

I added your weight to the starting weights. Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I surprised myself, I did not eat well at all on sunday!

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • Hello today everyone.
    Hope everyone is doing good.
    I was just checking in.
  • I'm doing good so far. Sticking to my plan so far.
  • ^^^What she said.
  • Just checking in...

I am the same on all accounts. OP, exercising, water, and no weight loss.

Have a great weekend!
  • I'm doing great so far this week, I've already loss 1.2 lbs and hoping to lose more by Monday morning weight-in since I'm going to be extremely busy this weekend and shouldn't have as much time to snack as I normally do. This is such a big change for me cuz everything has been moving sooo slow the past few weeks.

Good luck everyone on the rest of the week!!!
  • Goodjob Zoochick And everyone else!! I am actually losing some this week myself...With last weeks gain that is thrilling~Since I always stay on plan Greatly last week was disapointing...But weight flucuates from time to time(If I Spelled that wrong my apologies!!!)I was straight A's In school and goofy the older I get. hahahahahaha
    See ya'll on weigh in day MONDAY!
    Happy Spring day # 2