Accountability time!

• Hey ladies,

I felt like I needed to make a thread to recommit myself to sticking to my eating plan. My exercise has been fine, but for some reason since my birthday, I eat totally on plan throughout the day, but right before bed I totally raid the fridge. Candy, cookies, ice cream, crackers... everything is fair game. Now, I know many of you might say to throw this stuff away, but I'm not going to do that because I'm usually okay and in control with this stuff. I feel like I mostly just need to work on my "No, you don't REALLY want that" button. So that's why I'm here. To state in front of God and all of you lovely ladies, that I will not eat anything unplanned, even though I leave tomorrow for spring break which has the potential to be an eating fest with all of the restaurants and whatnot. So here are my planned treats:

- One normal sized piece of my belated birthday cake at my belated birthday party and maybe a small scoop of ice cream
    - One frilly girly drink at the restaurant for my birthday dinner (I just turned 21 about 2 weeks ago)

Anything else I want to eat must fit within my calorie range for the day. If I want to have a glass of wine, I have to have the calories for it. I also won't use my birthday dinner to order some super fatty dish, since I've been doing plenty of that lately. Just the drink. Date nights with the boyfriend are for socializing, NOT stuffing my face. Same thing with camping tomorrow and the next day... can't just overeat if I get bored or I'm cold or whatever.

Is anyone else with me? Anyone else need to make a public statement about sticking OP?
  • I do (btw OMG, you've lost 185 lbs?!?!?!?!?! You are my IDOL!). I WILL write in the nice food journal I printed out everyday and stay OP, which means NO eating out even if its an invitation (I always feel bad about turning those down, but no more!)
  • Tomorrow I will stay on plan.
  • Lets all do it!! Good luck!