Thursday Chatterings

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote:
    Kim -- My doors have frozen shut before. It's frustrating! You don't like NBA? It's my favorite sport to watch. LaBron is amazing!

I LOVE the NBA, and that's exactly why I can't watch it! LOL! My dad has worked for the majority owner of the Spurs for 30 years and I was born and raised in San Antonio, so I'm a fierce fan of the Spurs. When they play big rivals like the Lakers and the Suns, I get all anxious. I can't watch games like that on week nights. I end up getting all hyper by the end of the game and then I can't sleep and end up exhausted at work the next day. If it were a Friday or Saturday night game, it wouldn't be a question. I'd watch the whole thing.

I really like LaBron as well. He's an awesome athlete and a really decent human being, which is sometimes hard to find in sports.
  • Good Afternoon chicks. Popping in to say Hello. The sun is shinning here and it almost feels like spring til you walk out the door. Tonight I am going to stretch and tone. I have promised myself that I would exercise, but doing by doing fun thinks that I like, I get so bored of the same thing. I went to badminton monday night and it was a blast. So we will see how I like this class. NSV, I am PMSing and ready for TOM to start around monday and I weighed myself this morning and I am staying the same, Yeah so far no big gain because of it. Well I have to dash my 5 minutes of computer time is over, and time to get ready for the afterschool kids to come. I need to think about snack. I am thinking popcorn and hot chocolate today. Enjoy the rest of you day girls.
  • Kim, my boyfriend is a die-hard Laker fan! I hated basketball until we got together and just recently started watching it with him. I grew up in a house that was anti-Laker, so at first it was hard for me to cheer for them, but now I love it! I understand what you mean about the big rival games though. My favorite sport is football and I will scream at the TV if my team is playing badly. My boyfriend just laughs at me.
  • Hello all, just wanted to say a quick hello and hope everyone is doing well. Too Busy with projects at work for personals.
  • My BIL's niece worked with the trainers staff for the Spurs for a few years. She loved it! That's funny you get too involved in the game. DH gets very involved, too. He watches the game, then the after game wrap-up, THEN the commentary on ESPN. It's crazy!