100 LB Difference...progress photos

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've lost 100 lbs and I feel awesome!! I still have about 70lbs to go before I get to my ultimate goal, but just wanted to share some progress pics with you all. Im not sure how to put them directly on this thread but if you go to my blog at http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/hveeck/ you can see my pictures. I know I love looking at peoples progress photos. It helps keep me motivated and gives me hope. I hope my pictures do the same.
  • oh my gosh!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! that is so motivating because we started out at the same weight almost! I cant wait to be where your at!!! congrats! your getting closer and closer every day! out of curiosity what plan do you follow and how long did it take you to loose 100 lbs?

I'm so inspired!
  • You Look awesome! And you look about half your start age too!
  • thanks guys
    Im not doing any particular plan... I am counting calories. I try to stay within 1500-1800 a day. I work out 4-5 times a week including cardio and strength training. drink lots of water and try to focus on healthy whole food, whole grains, and lean protein. I eat lots of fruits and vegies and am still working hard on learning how to fight the cravings. My cravings are less often, and not as intense...but, i still have them. It has taken me 11 and a half months to lose 100 lbs. I started in april of 08. Im so glad you are inspired, you will get there! the time really does seem to fly by. I can't believe its almost been a year! good luck to you
  • your looking wonderful keep up the good work.
  • You look amazing. Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats, you look great!
  • OMG~ YOU LOOK F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!
    YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME FOR SURE!
    COME ON 206!!! YOu Look Great at that weight!
    (I am so excited to lose more more more more more to get down to that amount.)
    THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PROGRESS!
  • You look so beautiful!! I also love seeing everyones progress pics it really is such great inspiration to see others can do it. And they always look so much happier & glowing and you really do!

Keep it up!! and btw I love your blog!!
  • You rock girl!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • I dont know how to thank you guys enouph. from the bottom of my heart....thank you
  • Awesome Possum!
  • WOW, stunning, congratulations!
  • Wow you look awesome!! Keep up the good work!
  • Super job! Very inspiring. THanks for sharing and congratulations!