My Pants

• ....are falling down. Like, if I wasnt wearing a belt, I wouldnt be wearing pants.

I just starte to notice the difference in how my clothes fit a few days ago, but it seems to be a huge difference!
  • woohoo! I wonder if weight loss is an excuse for public indecency lol.

Seriously, you have done VERY WELL!
  • It's an awesome feeling, huh? Congrats
  • haha, yeah, I have never been more happy to be wearing ill-fitting clothes!
  • A friend who had weight loss surgery last year was trying to stay in her old clothes as long as possible due to budgetary reasons. One morning before work, she stepped out onto her deck and thought, "Hmmm, it's breezy today!". It took her a moment to realize that her skirt had literally fallen off her waist and was puddled around her feet! She had to pin it before she could go to work!
  • Congtulations! I bet it feels good to need to rely on your belt.
  • Quote: A friend who had weight loss surgery last year was trying to stay in her old clothes as long as possible due to budgetary reasons. One morning before work, she stepped out onto her deck and thought, "Hmmm, it's breezy today!". It took her a moment to realize that her skirt had literally fallen off her waist and was puddled around her feet! She had to pin it before she could go to work!
    that's hillarious! LOL!!

But awesome work! Keep plugging along, as it comes off it feels better and better and makes you want to work harder and harder!!