My first single digit pants size in adulthood

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So, I'd been a little frustrated that I couldn't tell that I'd been losing weight, physically speaking, but then today, I went to get some new pants and size 10s were too big on me. I tried 8s and they fit! I'm just so excited and I feel super motivated now. A special thanks to you guys for all your great advice and support.
  • Oh wow!!!!

That's terrific!!!

GREAT JOB!

~ tea
  • Quote: So, I'd been a little frustrated that I couldn't tell that I'd been losing weight, physically speaking, but then today, I went to get some new pants and size 10s were too big on me. I tried 8s and they fit! I'm just so excited and I feel super motivated now. A special thanks to you guys for all your great advice and support.
    Congrats Isn't that the best feeling.
  • That is definitely a mini-goal to be proud of! Congrats!
  • Good for you, congratulations!
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats!!
  • That is awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • that is so awesome! i really think clothing size changes are the most rewarding. even more so than the scale sometimes!!! you earned it!

• Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • That's terrific!
  • Love those non-scale victories. So much better than losing 5 pounds, to see it in a size change is just magic!
  • Quote: Congrats Isn't that the best feeling.
    Thank you. It really is.

Quote: that is so awesome! i really think clothing size changes are the most rewarding. even more so than the scale sometimes!!! you earned it!
    It really is. I was pleased to see the scale going down a bit, but this is so much better. =)

Quote: Love those non-scale victories. So much better than losing 5 pounds, to see it in a size change is just magic!
    I agree 100%. I was soooo shocked/excited when the 10 was too big. I couldn't believe it.

Thank you everyone so much!
  • Yay Cammie!
  • Thats amazing!!! congrats! i cant wait til that happens to me keep up the awesome work!