MARCH - one reason you will stay on plan today...

You're on Page 7 of 14
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to reach my short term goal!
  • I will stay on plan today because weigh in is tomorrow morning.
  • I will stay on plan today because my size 20 pants are fitting better and I want to get into the two new size 18 pairs I have hanging in my closet.
  • I will stay on plan today to show that scale I'm not afraid of it tomorrow.
  • I will stay on plan today because all my pants are either too big or too small, and I am really close to fitting in the 'too small' pairs. I don't want to buy any more pants that won't fit me in a couple weeks, so I'm sticking to my plan and getting into that smaller size asap.
  • cuz bathing suit season is around the corner
  • I will stay on plan today because I love being able to play with my grandsons.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I need to get thru a day of food sanity - so I can build on it.
  • Because I went thru my spring/summer clothing on the weekend -- clothes that I thought were the smallest I'd ever get in to again from last summer were FALLING OFF me, and I almost cried. HOW MANY YEARS had I done the exact same exercise only to find, in despair, that nothing fit, everything was too snug. What a difference. I feel like a supermodel right now and don't want to let the feeling go
  • because i feel great...and i like it
  • That's awesome Trazey!

I will stay on plan today because I need to look after my heart health.
  • Because I lapsed and ate a lot of Chinese food yesterday (bad bad bad!) and I intend to make up for that by being the healthiest I can be this week. Also, the Wii Fit is trying to say that I GAINED 1.8 lbs overnight the other day (which is total B.S.) and I had to leave that weigh-in as the official one and it irks me. SO, I busted hump to prove that machine wrong at my weigh in tomorrow, and except for the Chinese incident, I've done really well.

Also, if I don't stay on plan, all the nice, pretty, fresh, locally-grown veggies I picked up at the farmer's market Saturday will go to waste, and I don't think I want that to happen. Viva cabbage and green onions!
  • I will stay on plan today because I just decided I would like to be able to wear a two-piece bathing suit this summer. I don't think I can pull off a bikini, but I could possibly pull off this!
  • Because I have size 12 pants hanging in my closet, and I really want to be able to wear them. Right now my 14s are pretty snug, so I have a lot of work ahead of me to get there.
  • because people are using the word "skinny" to describe me