MARCH - one reason you will stay on plan today...

You're on Page 6 of 14
Go to
  • Because it's 15 minutes to bedtime and, although I'm hungry mostly in my head but also in my stomach, it's not worth spoiling a good day and tomorrow I get 300 more calories.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I don't want to get diabetes tomorrow, like my little sister and my poor Dad.
  • I will stay on-plan for the rest of today and continue to stay on-plan tomorrow because I might have a date this weekend! And I want to feel like I look totally hot, hehe.
  • Because TOM is coming, and I'd like to get to the other side of it with a loss instead of just holding steady after the water weight disappears the way I usually do.

(Note to self: hormones are not an excuse to eat pizza!)
  • I can stay on plan today because it is just one day. I can stay on plan for just one day!
  • I will stay on plan today because I'm only 5lbs away from losing 100lbs...and I really want to reach that milestone!
  • ^ Yeah yeah yeah!! Me too! Good luck to you, Emily! I'm sure we will both be getting there very soon.
  • Yay!! We can do it Meredith!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to be able to start running this year.
  • as hard as evenings are, im stayin on plan cause tomorrow is one more day closer to reaching my goals
  • Because I have to attend a birthday party at a restaurant tonight, and I know how hard it's going to be to find something on the menu that fits my plan (a constant problem living in the south!), so it's even more important that I'm vigilant all day.
  • ...because I made it through my TOM having lost a pound but I have 5 more lbs to go to hit my mini goal of 70lbs lost. And I want to do it by the time we leave for vacation in 2 weeks.
  • Because with only a few pounds lost I notice the difference with my clothes
  • Because I really want to make my biggest loser goal of 35 lbs (only 4 away!) and St. Patty's day of 288 (only 1.2 more to go!)
  • Because I made it though my PMS without giving into the PMS munchies!