MARCH - one reason you will stay on plan today...

You're on Page 5 of 14
Go to
  • Because my weight fluctuated back up today, so I need to be more careful about how I do things.

Also, because someday I want to be able to shop in a normal, mall clothing store!
  • I'm staying OP because this week and next week are really busy for me, and I am not going to use it as an excuse to stress eat. Also, because I'm wearing a skirt to work today and for the first time ever I have no inner thigh chafing. That alone is worth sticking to plan.
  • Because I need to get back to where I was. I have a St Patty's goal to reach
  • because I have a 5k coming up and I need to stay on plan so I will feel good enough to run!
  • I stayed on-plan today and will continue to stay on-plan tomorrow because binging is NOT for me. I can beat this; I know I can.
  • I will stay on plan today because soon it will be summer and I won't be able to hide in my sweaters!
  • I will stay on plan today because I have FINALLY lost all of my vacation weight and now I'm ready to see a number lower than 178!
  • because I made it back to my weight before my bad weekend and want to keep going down
  • ^ YEA, nicki!! I think you still have a really good chance of meeting your St. Patty's Day goal... So excited for you!

I will stay on-plan today because I like myself SO much more when I do. What a difference it makes when you do something to be proud of, instead of something that you regret.
  • I will stay on plan today because it is imperative for my good health.
  • I will stay on plan today because I am full of tension over a major deadline at work, and eating will not help me make the deadline. It will only be a procrastination device & will cause me to feel worse afterward. Going to the gym after handing in my project will help me release all this tension constructively.
  • That is an excellent attitude saef! I'm going to keep that in mind as I'm stressing out over school.

I'm going to stay on plan today because I want to be at a healthy BMI by the time I go to Vegas over Memorial Day weekend! And, a healthy BMI is now only 14lbs away!
  • I will stay on plan today because I am determined to get to a healthy weight.
  • cuz i just set a goal for today to have POP day
  • Because I have lost the FIRST 5 lbs...now I gotta do the next 5 (not to mention the other 90lbs)