MARCH - one reason you will stay on plan today...

You're on Page 11 of 14
Go to
  • I'm staying OP because I refuse to buy any more size 16 pants, and some of my size 14s are just a *smidge* too small yet, and really, the work clothes situation is getting pretty dire, so I need to get a move on already.
  • I will stay on-plan today because I must dig my way back out of this hole.
  • I will stay on plan today to get back to where I was before my decadent (but fun) weekend.
  • I will stay on plan today because my eating plan is part of the healthy life that I am building.
  • Because I have to.

As Ever
    Me
  • Im staying the course because my health is very important to me.
  • I will NOT stay on-plan today because I am planning an indulgence - my absolute favorite dessert - and I deserve it, dammit! Hehe! But wait, if I plan for it, does that mean that it IS "on-plan"? Hmm...
  • Cuz bathing suit season is almost here
  • ...because one of my neighbors, whom I haven't talked to in several months, stopped me outside tonight when I was on my way to the gym to tell me he and his wife had seen me a few days ago and they DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ME until they had driven past!!! I'm unrecognizable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because in one more pound I will be in Onederland!
  • I will stay on plan today because I'm tired of wearing a size 20.
  • I am staying OP because those size 14s I mentioned at the top of the page, the ones that were a smidge too small? Those are the pants I am wearing today. The scale reported a new low this morning, and I have officially lost 70 pounds. I can't think of a better reason to stick with it.
  • Congratulations on the pants!
  • I will stay on-plan today because despite my planned indulgence yesterday (a delicious piece of a peanut butter bomb cake ), I am actually down quite a bit today! All hail the magical weight-loss gods!! Hehe. But I don't want to press my luck, so yeah, I'm going to be good today.
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to be as fit as possible when I visit the in-laws in June: 9 weeks to go!