WARNNG Vent/pity party in side

• UGH I just TWISTED MY ANKLE!!!! Its just me and kids, hubby is at school over an hour away and i am trying to cook dinner, I have a job interview tomorrow, first 1 in 13yrs, and my neighbor that would keep my son for me to go, is flying out town in the morning
  • Goodness MANDY!....a prayer and a hug is on the way!
  • Geez, you sure have a lot on your plate right now. Rest and ice the ankle (if you can) and take care. I hope things get better.
  • ACK! That's a lot to deal with all at once. (((Hugs)))
  • ya know, usally, nothing goes on in my life, pretty uneventful, it is easy peasy 90% of the time, some might even say boring, but then every once in awhile, BAM all at once.
  • Quote: Goodness MANDY!....a prayer and a hug is on the way!
    thank you EZ
  • good luck mandy, hope you can get a sitter. The night will sort itself out....
    for better or worse.
    and you will rock at the interview.
  • Mandy,

Rest, ice, compression, elevation.....really does help!! Call on your friends to help...ibuprofen and ice your ankle on the way to the interview. We will be cheering for you...climb over the obstacle and persevere. Your numbers show you already know how to do that. Go get'em Mandy.
  • Quote: UGH I just TWISTED MY ANKLE!!!! Its just me and kids, hubby is at school over an hour away and i am trying to cook dinner, I have a job interview tomorrow, first 1 in 13yrs, and my neighbor that would keep my son for me to go, is flying out town in the morning

How are things today?