10% Gone

• I went to my meeting this morning and enjoyed a 1.4 pound loss and got my 10% keychain! now to start on another 10%. But it feels good to have already lost 23.2 pounds!
  • Fantastic job! Way to go! You'll have that next 10% in no time....
  • Ciarra: Great job!! keep up the awesome work! Did you reward yourself? I know some people do spa things and stuff like that.
    My DH bought me the wii fit once I get to 150.. he ended up getting it for me sooner as he thought it would help me get there quicker LOL. Plus, its helping him to be a bit more active too..
  • I haven't done the reward thing just yet. I think mine will be after I fill my 3 month tracker a reward for sticking with it for 3 months. A number on the scale can change so quickly but I want to reward myself for changing habits. 3 months of sticking to it will be awesome. Hoping everything is more of a habit by then.Maybe even another 10% will be gone.
  • Congratulations!
  • does your 10% go from the new weight or the original one this time?

sorry i dont do ww just interested.

WELL DONE
  • As for the 10% question, i don't know? I was thiking another 10% from my original weight? I need to lose 3 of those. So one down, 2 more to go.