Festival season

• Soon,as the weather warms and the trees bloom the pagans shall run happy at festivals. I know that this is a big motivation for me to get in shape...I want to feel sexy in my own skin and that has soooo much to do with my weight. I know that I am loved and accepted at whatever shape I show up in....but for me I want to be healthier.
    So who is going where? I'm looking forward to the Wytchehaven weekend here in Arkansas in May.
    Who's ready to dance round the fire ?
  • i am so ready! we don't have a lot of festivals close to me- there are a lot of them in the pacific northwest, just not close enough for me to attend. i'm hoping to make it to faerieworlds again this year that was so much fun.
    one thing i remember thinking last year i was there is that i really wanted to be able to buy some of the awesome clothing there- nothing was even remotely close to being in my size... i wish i could dress in a way that really reflects who i am.
  • OMGoddess! I'm home. Let me catch my breath... I didn't realize there was an Alternachicks. I, too am gearing up for festival season. If I just go hardcore I'm hoping to be ten pounds from my goal by Beltane - love those Beltane strawberries.