Drama Galore! My GAWD!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Congratulations! I am truly inspired. Was there a particular program you were following?
  • FB! WOOHOO!!! You are are a total Rockstar!!! You are a major source of inspiration and encouragement to me!
  • Oh, thanks so much everyone. You rock!

Quote: Well fess up, what do you buy at the regular store? I am dying to see that list too!

Everything on your Sam's list are my faves too--and make up the bulk of my own diet except I don't eat red meat. In fact, most everything on your list I eat daily. I use Starbucks sugar-free syrup, however in the 1-liter pump. ($7) I want to know more about the salmon burgers you found there. We eat salmon at least once a week (if not more) and usually in patty form. What are the calorie content in them and what are the ingredients? If you would just post the brand name of them I can research myself. Thanks a million for being such an inspiration.
    The salmon burgers are quite good. I'm not too picky, but they make me happy... here's the nutritional info from TDP. I don't know if they qualify for super clean eats - the ingredients are:
    salmon, water, canola oil, salt, garlic, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, paprika, natural mesquite smoke flavor, natural food coloring, lemon juice concentrate, white pepper.
    Here's the Sam's Club link.

In warmer weather I like to BBQ whole huge salmon fillets. OMG, yummo. In cold weather like this I don't mess with fresh, because the fillets I get are way too stinking big for my oven and stink the house up.

For the red meat, I don't eat a ton, I can go months on end without any and then when I get a craving I buy just a bit.

At the regular grocery store I get more fresh veggies, tonight was eggplant, red peppers, onions, garlic, cabbage. I also bought some salsa, shrimp, sardines, herring, low carb tortillas and cream cheese.

Quote: Amazing.How has your life changed since your journey began.......just curious.
    I'm still the same old me, essentially. But I can cope with stress a lot better with an outlet for it - exercise. So definitely less stressed and hassled. As a business owner I get a ton of stresses! Woo-boy.

I'm happier because the little things aren't hard anymore. I didn't realize how much tying my own shoes or shaving my legs taxed my system until I got the weight off. Those little things add up to a heavy heart at the end of the day, shopping, hurt feet, stairs, yardwork, playing with my son, etc. EVERYTHING is so much easier now, so easy I almost forget how hard things were.

I liked myself before and didn't wallow in self hatred or anything. When people talk, go on and on about how awful I looked or how tired I must have been - that makes me sad. I didn't try to live my life ruled by my weight; I didn't realize it was ruling me until I got it off.

I'm probably more confident and generally happy now. I feel like the way I look reflects how I always felt. I've likely got more confidence, discovering that I'm a strong girl and am capable of almost anything.

Quote: Congratulations! I am truly inspired. Was there a particular program you were following?
    I sort of modge-podged together a plan. I looked at what the big losers here did, I read the Superfoods book, I scoped out the bodybuilder's diets. I decided to count calories, later on started clearing out bad carbs in order to have more calories for a higher volume of food and began also focusing on lean proteins once I started got into weights.

I also count the 100 Pound Club's Monthly Points Challenge as a big part of my plan. I strive for perfect score days and the weight came off accordingly. For me it is a great motivation.
  • Oh wow, I am so excited for you!!! You are such an inspiration. And your story about the big boys at the gym ... I LOVE it.
  • congratulations!!!!!
  • wooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks so much for the Costco/Sam's Club grocery list. I also snack on raw almonds (and walnuts, too, when I can afford 'em) & I hadn't thought of the warehouse stores as a source for them. I've bought my DaVinci sugar-free syrups in the tiny little food sections in our Marshall's/TJ Maxx stores -- I didn't know where else I could find them. I do appreciate your divulging your sources.

Do you feel like a rock star doing interviews with eager reporters? You should. :-)
  • Whoops -- sorry for double post. 3FC site hung up on me & I thought it wasn't going through. (This site misbehaves for me a lot & I don't know why.)
  • FB, congrats on surpassing this goal!

• You deserve every bit of kudos - you have worked amazingly hard!
  • Honey, you are queen of the world today. Congrats to you!!!
  • <---- understatement

seriously though FB way to go. soak it in- you've done this amazing thing for yourself!
  • WAY TO GO. You did an amazing thing!
  • What an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • What a fantastic accomplishment!!!