Looking for a cyber-exercise buddy

• I started another thread about my dream of running a mini-marathon next year. I received a bunch of great feedback. But I realize what I need is someone to answer to. I'll probably need daily prodding and can think of excuses like you'd never imagine. So be warned. You can't be soft on me. In return, I'm here for you. I'm great at encouraging others but can't seem to practice what I preach. So, let me know if you're interested. Thanks for reading.

~Rebecca
  • That would be great! I also need some serious prodding, I am the queen of excuses (I can always justify them to myself!).
  • OH girl, I would love to have a cyber exercise buddy.. I would get right into it.. I love being accountable for someone when someone is accountable for me..

PM me for my e-mail so we can be intouch!!! (IE.. msn, email, etc)
  • Oh my goodness! Just what I Need! I am training for a triathlon that's in June. I am very committed and can be counted on to hold you accountable! lol. If you still need a buddy or would like another one PM me!

:] Nelli
  • Thanks to everyone. I'm trying to post 10 times so I can PM you. I thought we could start a little group. I've added you to my buddy list. Hopefully, I'll find some other threads to blab on and then I can get back to you. I'll be in touch soon. Until then, drop and give me 5 sit-ups!!!

~R
  • By the way, since Iris had the audacity to question me as to if I did 5 sit-ups, you'll all need to drop and give me 5 push-ups! One pays, you all pay. How's that?

~R

Another post down
  • Here's post 8: Does anyone know where to get a good sports bra for larger women? I usually shop at LBryant but haven't checked to see if they have them. Thanks.

~R
  • Sorry, just posting.
  • Finally, number 10! Hopefully, I'll be able to PM ya'll.