Does anyone Twitter?

• I have recently started using www.twitter.com a small quick soical networking site where you leave very short messages (140 characters) about what you are thinking and doing via the net or cell phone.

Anyway I am trinaxxl on twitter http://twitter.com/trinaxxl

hopefully that is ok to post here.
  • twitter- hmm. i've heard about it - and apparently you 'young folks' love it. i've managed to advance to linkedin - and that's about as much as i can cope with!!!!
  • I have FB Myspace (tho I don't use it and Linked in
  • Hey Spooky, I do "twitter", but in the privacy of my own home!!! LOL!!! I just heard about this "twitter" thing Sunday morning. The news people said to log in on their facebook and/or twitter about a certain subject. Sounded painful....
    but listened to find out what it was all about. Man, I'm so behind on the times. Never too old to learn and if you are it is because your dead! LOL!!!
  • basicly Twitter is a mini blog, you write just a few lines at a time to tell what you are doing and thinking adn you can follow others and see what is up with them. It is a good way to blow off a little steam when you dont have the time or motivation to write an entire blog.
    I also myspace under trinaxxl
  • I work closely with PR Marketing agencies, and we Twitter as part of our job function. I also monitor Twitters for trends...
  • Man where does it all stop???

I participate in 3 forums, I have a MySpace page, a Facebook page and band website that I have to update all the time.

All my friends are telling me to start "twittering" it is the newest thing!

I cut cable off 10 years ago because I wasted too much time watching TV and now I am doing the same thing again via the Internet! LOL!

Well at least the Internet is interactive as opposed to passive!
  • I love twitter a great way to get to know others..
  • I'm more of a facebooker myself.
  • I like Myspace to share my artwork and my music, to blog, to IM my daughter...I also have several videos on Youtube I keep track of.

I have a hardtime keeping up with that, church, community work (which I need to refocus on!) diet, exercise, art, work, friendships in real time AND Dating!!!

I think I am twitterpated enough! hehehehehe

Angela