Hope......

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi ladies...it's been almost two years since my last log on to this wonderful site. Almost three years since I've kept the weight off. I wanted to show you some of my pictures and let you know that there is hope. With a little bit of perseverance you would be amazed at what you can achieve. So this is just a message to wish you all the luck on this journey of changing your life so that you can be thinner, changing the way you look at food and exercise.

All the love in the world goes out to the wonderful women on here who supported me through my battles of weight loss. All of you are gorgeous and don't forget it!! There just comes a point in time that you want to wear a smaller pant size......

Good luck and I hope this helps....
    Before.jpg

edit7.jpg

• You look gorgeous!
    Thank you for this post, it arrived just at a moment when I was wavering and coming close to giving up, because the scale just doesn't seem to want to budge at the moment.
    This is exactly the pick-me-up that I needed
  • All I can say is ... WOW!
  • oh...my....WOW. you look FANTASTIC!!!

thanks so much for sharing
  • WOW!!!! Thank you for sharing! You look amazing! I looked at your org before & after pics and the last one is my fav
  • Holy hotness girl! You look awesome! It's even better to see you MAINTAINING the loss. Congratulations. I can't wait to put on sexy lingere for my Hubs and actually FEEL sexy wearing it.
  • Amazing transformation.You look sooooo happy.
  • WOW, wow, wow, wow and wow

Just what I needed. Thank you.
  • Congratulations, what an appropriate title! you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL before and after!
  • oh dear. u turned sexy.
    i want to become sexy too!
    -Still losing weight in process-
  • wow looking great
  • You look great!
  • you look so freakin' HOT.great job girl.could you tell me how long did your journey take and how you managed to avoid getting loose skin?
  • Wow, what an inspiring post. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. Seeing other people who have lost the weight assures me that it can be done. I needed to remember that today. Thanks again for your story.
  • you look amazing!