Exciting day!

• So, usually i work just thur, fri, and sat. nights, so no one sees me all week... and i lost seven pounds in two weeks, so today when i went to worked, i had like three different people ask me if i had lost weight, and my shirt was even a little bit baggy! it was amazing... i was excited
  • That's awesome! It's great when your efforts pay off; I'm glad people are beginning to notice!
  • Thats awesome! It must be a big boost!

I am stillwaiting for the day for someone to notice but no one has yet!

7 lbs in 2 weeks is great!
  • Great! Some people don't like when others mention their weight loss...I for one love it! Sounds like you do too! Awesome...

I was like flatiron...it took a LONG time, (at least 50 pounds) before anyone said anything.
  • I had to lose over 30 pounds before anyone noticed! Congratulations to you and your success!
  • Woo hoo!! It's things like this I try and remember when the extra large piece of chocolate cake is calling.

Way to go!!
  • Congrats, it's really motivating isn't it?
  • hehe i LOVE the attention so when people notice that i'm losing i LOVE that too! you should be really proud of yourself
  • Congrats! I love the attention too - I find it to be a huge motivator.
  • Awesome job!! You might not notice the weight being gone, but other people who don't see you everyday will! It is a huge pick-me-up and helps to keep you motivated!!
  • a great big whoopee. If you get down at some point, you may wind up going for shopping therapy instead of eating when down. It may cost money but not calories. reward your efforts too.