New to this group

• Hi,

I have been reading the posts on the 40-somethings board today and you seem like a great group of folks. I have not been on this site in years, and since I started losing weight about 5 months ago, I have been losing weight slowly but steadily. I have been struggling with my weight since I was thirty, but I am committed to a lifestyle change.

I look forward to meeting you!
  • Hey Woserit!

Slow but steady is the way to go. Congratulations on your accomplishment so far, and keep up the great work!

Shea
  • I am relatively new here too. But, I have found these boards invaluable. There is a lot of help and support here. Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome! I'm new, too... A couple weeks, I think. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Welcome to the board!! You are doing a super job so far! I am pretty new myself and enjoy coming here to read everyone's inspiring stories. Hope to keep seeing you around!
  • Thanks everyone for the welcome!
  • Welcome! This is a great place for support and inspiration. You are off to a great start with your weight loss. Keep it up!
  • Welcome to the group. You are doing great; slow and steady is the way to go.