First 10% gone, on to the next 10

• I'm new here and have decided to start posting in a positive tone.

It took me a whole year, but I'm finally down by 10% of my total weight. I'm now on my way to the next 10%, which is 31 lbs. I hope it takes a lot less time to achieve that!

Geo
  • Way to go geo! What a tremendous milestone!
  • Congrats on your marvelous 10% weight loss. That was truly wonderful, you should be so proud. If not, I am proud of you, keeping it going, I will be right here to cheer you on. Again congrats!!!
  • Congratulations! 10% is such a great achievement! And I'm betting that the positive tone will help you stay focused on the next goal - at least, I find it really helps me when I can find something positive to motivate myself with.
  • yay!! Congrats! I can't wait to get to my first 10% keep up the good work!! ;D
  • We've got enough beauties here to start a party! Thanks for the support...now, let's go shake our fine booties today!

Geo
  • Great Job!!!

I'm looking forward to being able to post the same thing in the next few months (hopefully)!

Jenny
  • calculating weight loss in percentage of total body weight (or fat) is a great motivator. Congrats to you!