**MOOD UPLIFTER ALERT** One positive thing about me today is...

You're on Page 9 of 15
Go to
  • I have reached my Easter goal AND gotten out of the 190s!!!!!!!!!!
  • I've got a plan and I'm sticking to it! WooHooHoo!

1. 30ds everyday
    2. c25k Mon/Wed/Fri
    3. eat better/less
    4. lots of water
  • I'm feeling pretty positive because I weighed in today for a three pound loss and planned out my next week!!!
  • I work in the bakery dept of a grocery store (as a cake decorator) and I was assisting a customer in making a decision between a coconut cake and a lemon cake. We finally decided on Coconut (I told her they were both my faves also but twist my arm and I'd pick coconut) and she noticed we sell some sugar free cakes and she began to ask me if I knew how they tasted and she stopped herself and said "No, You're too thin to have to know how they taste"

She made my whole week.
  • my boyfriend! He is the best!
  • When my mother left, after her week-long visit, instead of crying for a while & looking for something to eat, I went to the gym. And felt better for it afterward.

(We lost my father to cancer last November. We live in different cities, about four hours apart, and have been trying to see more of each other. I used to be okay when family visits ended, but since my father's death, the goodbyes have felt truly awful.)
  • I ate well today when presented with pigging out :-)
    AND I wore a shirt out of my skinny clothes box :-)
  • When my friends and I all piled into an all night diner last night after 1am I didn't order anything even though I was surrounded by burgers, fries and shakes. Hanging out with a group of guys is hard sometimes....somehow 1500 calories in the middle of the night isn't an issue for them.
  • I'm about to order some new clothes! Gotta love online shopping
  • I realized that I really don't mind vodka soda! this is a huge thing because it means I now have something to drink that doesn't pack a huge calorie punch like beer. (I'm not a fan of pop so diet coke is a big yuck for me as a mixer)

And a vain little positive from the weekend: I had guys hitting on me at the club we were at on Saturday. That was cute because it seemed there were at least 4 other bachelorette's happening in the small place we were in so there were certainly lots of other girls demanding attention. It was a boobfest for sure. lol Being sober in a club (and engaged), it's not like I was doing much to make myself stand out so it was nice that I still attracted attention. (Plus the hubby thought I looked incredible so that had me pretty confident when I left)
  • i'm having a good day. meeting up with an old teacher for some praxis study materials
  • i think i've successfully shrunk my stomach...i just can't eat the same portions as i used to. thank goodness.
  • Today I am three months cigarette free and I gave myself a bonus workout today which felt amazing.
  • Taylor, wtg on 3 months smoke free!!! That's wonderful.

My positive: I planned out my schedule to include making it to gym classes. I have never been, and no idea what I'll be doing, but I'm not intimidated! Relying on adrenalin! (even though I'm going to suck for the first bit I'm sure. lol)
  • I made it to Curves last night and feel great today.