**MOOD UPLIFTER ALERT** One positive thing about me today is...

You're on Page 10 of 15
Go to
  • I need to up my mood too.....aggravated

i am alive and healthy and so is my daughter
  • I'm in such a good mood and am so stoked for my new gym membership that I had to double up my positives for today!

I have that excited energy bubbling that happens when you know you're going to accomplish something! It'll take the full extent of my 3 months and it'll be hard work, but I can do it!

• My weight is finally starting to go down again, so I think I have finally learned a lesson about my weekend eating habits. I found a bathing suit on delia's.com and am sooo excited. Still have 8 weeks to lose 15 pounds, hope I can do it...
  • I got told I looked cute twice today, when I thought I looked like s***
  • I ran for 4.5 minutes on the treadmill. Never thought I could even do a minute. Last week I could only do three minutes
  • I went to my first yoga class last night and it was wonderful! Got some good core exercises, lots of stretching, and felt so relaxed at the end. I woke up this morning in the best mood.
  • after taking a break yesterday to give my muscles a moment to relax before the weekend, I went to the gym for the second time and kicked my own butt!
    Yoga 1 hr followed by Spinning for 1 hr.

It was hard. Poured sweat. BUT, I DID IT!!
  • did yoga first thing this morning! am going to run c25k in a little while.
  • Just ran 3.1 miles nonstop! Oh and I am down a pound!
  • I'm going to my first fitness assessment at the gym tonight! That's a positive because I get to see where I stand now and identify what I will be doing in order to make goal! My gym membership entitles me to a free assessment every 2 months so i'll be able to check June 1st to see how far I've come. Great timing!

(is it weird that i'm excited to have a stranger pinching at my fat?)
  • I learned SO MUCH at my fitness assessment yesterday (was supposed to be 45 min, instead took 3 hrs). I will have that bikini body!!!

Plus, I got up this morning with hair that was standing in great big hoops and waves a foot over my head but a quick brush and style has made it seem pretty sexy, if i do say so myself. lol Yay bed head!
  • I Am Prepared To Stay Op
  • handed in my last paper due this semester!!
  • I have so much more energy since changing my eating habits and throwing some really good exercise sessions into the mix!
  • I've been OP for so long that it doesn't even feel like being "OP" anymore, it just feels like that's how life is, this is how I eat.... I'm not sure when or why it happened, but just one day I noticed that I was no longer fighting with a bag of M&Ms or a bucket of chicken
    I'm healthy now and.....

.... my booty looks AMAZING!