New to the Forum

• Hi guys,

My husband and I have packed on a few pounds over the past 7 years. I am 5'0 and 144 pounds. I would like to lose 24 to 29 pounds. Also, I am addicted to drinking Pepsi sodas. I have tried to stop drinking sodas in the past but I couldn't hold out too long. I'm not really that active and always find an excuse to not exercise.

I would like to start cooking healthier foods and exercising on a regular basis. It's really inspiring to hear about the incredible weight loss on this forum. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks, Liz
  • Welcome to 3FC!!

Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. I'm glad you're here!!

Check out the Food forum for great recipes. Good luck!
  • Thanks, will do. I need some help with recipes.
  • Quote: Hi guys,

My husband and I have packed on a few pounds over the past 7 years. I am 5'0 and 144 pounds. I would like to lose 24 to 29 pounds. Also, I am addicted to drinking Pepsi sodas. I have tried to stop drinking sodas in the past but I couldn't hold out too long. I'm not really that active and always find an excuse to not exercise.

I would like to start cooking healthier foods and exercising on a regular basis. It's really inspiring to hear about the incredible weight loss on this forum. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks, Liz
    Welcome to 3FC! You'll find great support here on this site. Good luck on your journey.
    Karen