Weigh-In: Gain or Loss?

You're on Page 23 of 51
Go to
  • I finally broke through! Down from 159 to 156! Yea
  • 132.2 that's 4 ounces! better than nothing!
  • Down 1 pounds since Monday which isn't what I was hoping for, but it's something.
  • I'm home from vacation! After 12 days of eating whatever and whenever I wanted, I am reporting a 3 pound gain! I am actually okay with this, since I was expecting to be up more than that. Now to get it off and get ready for SUMMER!

-Aimee
  • 194.4... wooohooo. That's a loss of 3 lbs from last week.
  • Go MOJO! I am bloated and am up to like 176ish today....YIKES..please tell me I'm gonna start TOM already...i'm sooo over it
  • Just weighed in at my MRC. I'm 259, down 3 lbs since last Friday
  • Ok still haven't started TOM..and down to 172.4 this morning...WTF I am soo confused by my body
  • 170.5 this morning...and still no TOM...WTF
  • Loss. kind of. 168 but I'd been wayyyyy off plan since good friday so I'll take it.
  • Still stuck at 132.
  • Hi girls! Wow, I have been gone for so long... It's so cool to see the losses everyone's had while I've been away--I'm glad to see that you ladies all kept on truckin' in style!! I don't know where I would even begin to try to do personals, ha, so I guess this time I'll just skip it... But congrats to all on your losses , and big hugs to anyone who might have had a gain. My weigh-in today was a really special one, and is actually the reason why I've come to post a little bit on 3FC today! I weighed in at 162.2 lbs, which means that after what has felt like forever, I have finally met my 5th mini-goal of having lost 100 lbs! YEA! All day I have been sooo tempted to have some kind of "treat" to reward myself, but I have to keep reminding myself that I want to stay at 163 lbs (until I get lower, of course ), LOL!

OH, and of course I have to put in the obligatory plug for my progress pics, which I just posted here, hehe!
  • Because I'm a cheater and I've gone off program too much lately, I have gained back a pound. However, I had my measurements done at my MRC this weekend, and I have lost a total of 39 inches! That's a lot of inches!
  • Meredith- I've MISSED seeing your face around here. Soooo happy for you!! Congrats!!!! Yippeeee!!!!!!!

I'll be back Wed. for my official weigh in.
  • -3 woooot