Down 27.6 and keeping it moving

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am so excited I have lost 27.6 pounds and made my 25 pound goal and a litlle more. Next goal is to lose 7.4 more to be at my 10%. Cannot wait Gotta keep it moving, gotta find that thin within.

Aggie
  • Congrats! It's always exciting to meet those mini-goals! I bet you feel really good! We can do this!
  • Congrats keep up the good work!

• keep it up!
  • Thank you guys for the congrats, they are truly appreciated. jahjah1223, can you tell me what these 5k's are? I need some exercise but I have to start slow. Please let me know.

Aggie
  • Doing great, Aggie! 10% is so close! Sounds like you're losing at a good, healthy pace.

I suggest walking and a simple yoga DVD for easing into exercise. Just do whatever you can to start and then build up.
  • Congrats!!!
  • congratulations that's fantastic!
  • Thanks guys for the support. Icicle84, good to hear from you. Glad you are here for me. Thanks again everyone.
  • Well now,
    I weighed in this evening and I did not lose that 2.4 that I so badly wanted to reach my 30 pound mark, but that is okay, I did NOT GAIN any either. So it is on to next week's weigh in, I will get there, I will find my thin within. I did have a small non-scale victory, I moved a little more and it felt good. Gotta make sure I try to walk a little bit more and get those jucies pumping and burn off a little more fat.
  • Way to do it colormed. Keep up all your good work!
  • A None Scale Victory
    Hey there everyone,
    I am so excited. I added my ticker today!!!!! I actually could have added it about a week or two ago and did not know it. Once I found out I could, I did not know how. I am a computer dummie. Thank God for my daughter who helped me to figure it out. Now if I can just figure out how to actually add a signature and all of those cute little faces and things you guys have. I know, I know, but this was a goal for me, a non-scale, but a goal nome the less, MY TICKER, WOOOOOHA!!!!

I weigh tomorrow and am praying for those 2.4 pounds to be gone. I so want to hit that 30 pound lost mark.. Pray for me.

Aggie
  • Another Victory
    Check it out, I figure it out on my own. Yet another VICTORY for Me..

Aggie

This is Way Cool
  • good for you AGGIE! I'm so happy for you! you've passed me up now! no one deserves this more then you! you ARE doing this!
  • Aggie, I'm proud of you. You're an inspiration