Any busty runners here? Sports bra reccomendations?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I have always been a Danskin Fan - I mean for over 20 years!
  • here's a video of a girl jogging in place wearing the enell and weaing a regular bra (split screen)

It looks like it does a great job!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6nS4DVXS40
  • I guess I'm in the minority here. I have an Enell, and don't like it at all. I'm very busty (36H), and just find the whole squishing up of the girls into one giant uni-boob to be very, very uncomfortable.

That said, I'm not a hardcore exerciser, so my regular bra (Felina) works fine for me. It has fantastic support, and there's no bounce on the occasions when I have to step up the pace.
  • No, you're not the only one who doesn't like Enell.

I layer two "high MCR" Champion bras that come in actual cup and band sizes, and I don't wear bras without adjustable shoulder straps or, for a base layer, great sweat wicking.
  • I just bought a Champion Intense Support from Sports Authority today, but I think I have to order one of those Enell bras after watching that UTube video... Thanks!
  • I have heard that the Shock Absorber Bra works really well. I have a friend of mine that uses it she is around a DD, and she says it works as good as it says it does and it corrects the uniboob problem.