I've worked too hard to take orders from a cookie!!

• Well I mentioned earlier that I made a batch of double chocolate cookies on tuesday, and that was about the same day that I was 'starting fresh' and recovering from the weekend's excessiveness.. anyway, I thought it would be like my special treat once a day like the super healthy oatmeal cookies I made, but no, apparently I do not work that way! Also, I'm pretty sure these cookies are also responsible for my lack of exercise this week .
    Ok ladies, I am going to toss the rest of them out right now, I don't care if its a waste!! I don't have school till monday so I can't give them away till then.
    Ok it is done!! They are tossed! There were only 4 left (out of 36 ) but it feels so good to get rid of them.

Geeze, TOM will do weird things to a person eh lol
  • YAY! Goodbye bad, bad cookies.
  • Good for you! I don't have the will power to throw things away.
  • Way to go! I always buy something SO unhealthy like peanut butter chocolate ice cream when I'm having a weak moment, but then I make myself dump it out because in the past I end up eating all of it! And just because it's there!
    My husband thinks it's a waste, but I'd rather have it in the garbage than on my hips