I have new puppy pictures!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • For those not in the know:

I`m getting a show quality Rough Collie baby girl at the beginning of April. She`s going to be my 100 lbs lost present (lol!) because I WILL lose another 20 or very close to it by then. Her name is Bella (I am a twilight freak) and her registered name will be Cherfire`s Silver Nymph.

So here are some new pics of her at 3 weeks!!! She`s the blue merle one

• I love her - she's gorgeous. I'm jelous. My dogs would not be happy to read this.

Angie
  • Awwww...what cuties. Spoil them rotten!
  • Oh!!!! So cute!! I've had puppy fever BAD lately. We have labs, a chocolate & a black one. I've been dying for another dog.....either a Pug or a yellow lab.

I know it's insanity tho & would cause total chaos in our house. Somebody stop me!

So jealous! Congrats!!!!
  • awwwwwwwwwwww
  • I feel for those who can handle puppies I took my dogs to doggie daycare this morning and this lady with a young large sized dog (BEAUTIFUL rottie mix) was saying her dog was so full of energy. I told her yup its that puppy energy. Both of mine are full of energy but they are older (2.5, 3.5). We had adopted the younger one at 18 months of age and although most of the puppy energy was gone, she was still very energetic.
  • well keep in mind it`s a collie puppy so it`s a bit of a different animal. Collies are very smart and very easily trained. So when we get her she`ll be mostly potty trained. Collies are also couch potato`s ... so they tend to be lower energy. And we`ve always had herding dogs (Shepherd`s, corgi`s (both types)) so we`re used to that.

I have three kids, two daycare babies and a busy house anyways. I apparently thrive in chaos
  • So cute! I can smell the puppy breath from here!
  • Quote: well keep in mind it`s a collie puppy so it`s a bit of a different animal. Collies are very smart and very easily trained. So when we get her she`ll be mostly potty trained. Collies are also couch potato`s ... so they tend to be lower energy. And we`ve always had herding dogs (Shepherd`s, corgi`s (both types)) so we`re used to that.

I have three kids, two daycare babies and a busy house anyways. I apparently thrive in chaos
    Oh I wish my corgi mix was low energy (she is the one we got at 18 months old). What was funny is we thought she was high energy, then we got a 2.5 year old beagle and he is just crazy energy! I thrive in chaos too... 2 dogs, 2 cats.
  • What a great reward and an exercise program to boot! : ) She's beautiful.
  • I want a puppy! They are the sweetest! I'm jealous!
  • Awww she's so cute! I've always wanted a collie when I was younger but I doubt that my DH would be too happy to add a 4th dog (I have a boxer, great dane and chihuahua lol).....with everything and everyone else here it's a big chaotic mess! I love it though
  • Oh my they are soooo cute! I bet you are counting the days until Bella comes home..... Congrats on your 100 lb present!!!
  • oh I said COLLIES are lower energy... not CORGI'S... lol! We have a purebred Pembroke boy and yah. He's a little nutty!

Thanks ladies! I think she's a beaut. We've been waiting for just the right puppy from this breeder since August so we're pretty stoked!
  • Awww....how cute!