OT: 3 Places You Most Want to Visit

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: Bahamas
    Jamaica
    Hawaii

Anyone seeing a theme here? SUN! SAND! BEACH!!
    Yes. My facebook status says, "Jennifer would really fancy a sunburn".

'Tis that time of year!
  • Quote: Yes. My facebook status says, "Jennifer would really fancy a sunburn".

'Tis that time of year!
    Yes til you get it. My bf and I got back from our SE Asian beach vacation two weeks ago. We are still peeling!

It seemed everyday we'd burn a new part of our bodies. .. and we really tried hard to be good with the sunscreen!
  • Got bored of Europe so..

On the top of my list right now is Japan.
    India & China are next.
    Third is Sri Lanka & Malaysia & Thailand.

I've already been to London x 2, Morocco, Disneyland Paris but not Paris or France itself since this was part of my trip to Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Brunei & Oman.
  • Aww, it's funny to see where you live as a place someone wants to visit!! But I love Canada too and would love to visit here, if I didn't already live here. It's weird to live in a tourist destination, you really just take everything for granted..

I agree with the sun, sand and HOT destinations... I miss the heat on my body! No burning for this girl though, I have the best sunscreen ever! And a really good self tanner which gives a better tan than the sun!

Mexico
    Hawaii
    California Coast - San Francisco, L.A. for sure! I've already planned by trip for Sept!

-Aimee
  • The Denali - Because I've always wanted to go to Alaska
    Kenya - My grandma used to go every year and told us stories that always fired my imagination.
    Hawaii - Well...the beaches are nice but really I want to hike in the jungle. Also they filmed Jurassic Park there...need I say more?
  • I love this topic I like travlleing. I've been to the Dominican Republic once, and wasn't a fan of it, and I've been to Jamaica 5 times.... I highly recommend you take a trip to Jamaica, for those of you who said Jamaica My favourite place on earth.
    But I'd love to visit....

Hawaii

New York City (I only live like 6 hours away from it, but have never gone. I've always wanted to visit around Christmas time, it just seems magical. Maybe next Christmas. )

Mexico
  • Lots of you said Japan... I want to go there too! But I didn't put it in my top 3 because I AM going there this summer. Right now I live 3 hours by boat from Japan, but it's very expensive to get there, at least $250. Instead of going for a weekend, I'll wait until I have more time off in the summer. I'm also hoping after my year in Korea that I can take a couple weeks and travel through China, Mongolia, and Russia on the Trans-Siberian Railway.

That said, my Top 3 is my pipe dream list... as of press-time, going to those places is very far-fetched and likely won't happen in the next 3-5 years.

Luvja, yes, go to NYC! My favorite city on earth! It can be as cheap or expensive as you want it to be. People always think NYC is so expensive but it doesn't have to be. I think the only think astronomical is the rent (which is why I've never permanently lived there... though I lived in the burbs for a year).
  • I am hoping that DH will take orders to Belgium next. I think that would be awesome and easy to visit other countries from there too. We lived in Japan for 3 years and I LOVE it! I have never felt so safe in my adult life. Most of the people in our town were very friendly and patient. I had always wanted to go to England but I just went in October to visit a friend that lives there right now. I felt like I didn't see enough of it so I guess I do want to go back.
  • Ireland, the Netherlands and Las Vegas!
  • cooperistic - Another BC girl!! Where are you in the province? I'm in the lower mainland. Scary stuff going on here these days!

I'd also like to add NY to my list! I love to shop!

-Aimee
  • I'm hitting not one, but TWO of my list in October, for my birthday:

Greece (Both Athens because I'm a mythology buff and Santorini for the gorgeousness factor...and I'm going to BOTH)

Italy (will most likely be a couple days of the trip as well...)

Spain
  • Quote: Bahamas
    Jamaica
    Hawaii

Anyone seeing a theme here? SUN! SAND! BEACH!!
    My pick too! lol
  • New York
    Ireland
    Australia
  • New York
    Alaska
    Hawaii
  • Quote: cooperistic - Another BC girl!! Where are you in the province? I'm in the lower mainland. Scary stuff going on here these days!

I'd also like to add NY to my list! I love to shop!

-Aimee
    Hey SwimGirl

I am in Richmond...and yeah it's nuts. My friend saw the whole kidnapping rescue thing go down yesterday! I don't know what is going on but there has been something like 16 shootings and the month isn't even over yet!