Biggest Loser!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • SO, I posted in the daily chat thread but figured more people would see this...

I got a VIP pass for the local casting call here in Nashville and I was wondering who else contacted Biggest loser through the email on this site? Did anyone else contact them and is anyone else going?!?!?

I am pretty excited but all of my friends have said there is no way I will get on there because I am not big enough... well, I am hoping to prove them wrong~!! What an amazing experience it would be!
  • I would root for you every week!
  • I hope you make it! If you do, do me a favor...Tell Miss Jillian that she is evil! J/K I only hate her during the workout and for about 20 minutes after.
    Good Luck!
  • Woot Woo for you! I have a local friend who made the call backs a few episodes ago but did not get on the show. She did win $25,000 in a local contest though. Good luck to you!
  • Quote: Woot Woo for you! I have a local friend who made the call backs a few episodes ago but did not get on the show. She did win $25,000 in a local contest though. Good luck to you!
    wow~25,000!! amazing.

RDW1 ~GOODLUCK ~Getting on the show.

(oh for anyone interested I just started a Weekly biggest Loser challenge #2 Thread under chicks up for a challenge Must sign up today though
    FEB 17th So anyone interested come and join.Whoever loses the most weight each week gets to start the new thread next week.)
  • RDW that would be sooooo cool having one of our gals on the show!! then you can give us some insider tips lol. and... where is this weekly biggest loser thread??? i cant find it.
    stacy x
    found it thanks... musta been a brain f*rt lol
  • Stacy, I was fixin' to tell you where it was.
  • Thanks for all good luck wishes guys! I sure hope I can go~ OMG, talk about a once in a lifetime experience!!!! But oh, the spandex horror~!!!!!
  • Quote: Thanks for all good luck wishes guys! I sure hope I can go~ OMG, talk about a once in a lifetime experience!!!! But oh, the spandex horror~!!!!!
    Spandex can be your friend. Think girdle. The sports bra the women wear would be my horror. NOBODY looks good in those bras. My DDDs would laugh at that bra.

When is the audition?
  • the 28th! Im more worried about those darned spandex shorts than the bras! lol... I guess its probably because I have a big booty, hips and thighs! lol
  • wow! that is an awesome opportunity! good luck!
  • I can't wait to hear all the details after your audition. Very cool! You should email the big-wigs at 3FC to let them know. They would be proud.
  • chelby.... fixin??? lololol you sound like john... you speak "redneck"???? lol im just teasin ya, sounds good to know someone else talks like john lol... you should hear him yell at the cats that come into our yard... git-on-outta-ere!!
  • Good luck, Rikki! That would be a fun experience. I've thought about how fun it would be, but it just wouldn't work with my family.

We'll be rooting for you!
  • Quote: chelby.... fixin??? lololol you sound like john... you speak "redneck"???? lol im just teasin ya, sounds good to know someone else talks like john lol... you should hear him yell at the cats that come into our yard... git-on-outta-ere!!
    Yep, I absolutely speak Redneck. In fact, I'm married to a wonderful Redneck. He even has 'dress overalls', for real!