Pourd of myself!

• SO I hate drinking water never ever liked it. I mean I would HAVE to be dieing of thirst and then maybe I'd drink it. Well yesterday I decided that losing weight was more important and I got some 5 cal 0 everything else water flavorings and made a 2 littler of it. I drank the whole thing in one day with out even touching a diet soda! that is unheard of for me! I hope is shows! On weigh in day!
  • I know the feeling I hate water!!! I could go forever without it. I went out and got me some crystal light packets to put in my water and I seem to be drinking more of it too!
  • I know. I HATE HATE water. But I somehow manage to drink at least 44 ounces of water a day, bc i still drink coke zero.

lol.
  • i know i was happy when my friend told me that diet counted as a water intake!
  • I never in my life drank water but i knew i had to after being in and out of the hospital for dehydration.. they recommended crystal light and i loved it but after time i now LOVE water!
  • Quote: I never in my life drank water but i knew i had to after being in and out of the hospital for dehydration.. they recommended crystal light and i loved it but after time i now LOVE water!

I had to do that too! Scared my mother to death they had to put 6 iv bags in me to get me re hydrated. And I continually was passing out on them.... Should have learned my lesson but... yeah lol
  • just letting you know that caffeine will dehydrate you so if you really want your soda to count, it should be diet and caffeine free.