Hi from Norway!

• First off all: excuse me for my rather bad english. I'm fron Norway, and even though we learn english fron 3'rd grade, it's not the language I speak the most. Just ask if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, and I'll try to explain.

I'm Anita. I live in Oslo (Norways Capital) with my three children (age 3,8 and 9) and my houseband. I'm 36 years old and I've dealt with weight issues my whole life. At lest since I was 12 years old.

I lost a lot of weight between child nr. 2 and child nr. 3. But it all came back on when I was pregnant the last time.

I want to like my self. I want to feel good. I want to be able to wear a bikini this summer and feel good.
    I need to loose 30 pounds to feel great, but I'll be satisfied with every pond lost! I'm hoping to find support and new friends here and I'm really looking forward to explore this community og getting to know you all!

Anita
  • Hi Anita! Welcome to 3FC! Your English is terrific!

Surf around and settle in. We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. I'm glad you're here!
  • Hi Norway- Welcome! Your English is great!