CC Easter Challenge!

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • I just finished tonights spinningsession in front of the tv. 600 cal trained off.

CC Easter Challenge
    Workouts: Goal 30
    1: Spinning 600 cal
    2: Spinning 600 cal

Weight: Goal 185
    02.17: 193

Yesterday was quite touht, I was craving sweets, but managed to stay away. Today, everything har gone great!
  • Jam- These are the shoes that I got......

They are the Nike Dart VI Running shoes. They are super comfy and I got them at Kohls for $40!!

I am sort of following the Body For Life lifting plan. I am tweaking it a bit and doing some different things than they have listed on the site. I am trying to use more free weights than machines. Next time I go to the Y I will post my workout for you guys to critique!!
  • 1 hour of yoga today, woohoo!
  • I've finished five days averaging 1300/day. I'm really happy about it. Not too much exercise this week so far because I was super busy.

But I'm off to the gym right now, and I had a Slimfast for breakfast!

I'm almost finished with week one! Only 1 1/2 days to go!

CC Easter Challenge 2/10
  • Wow this thread is busy. I was off the computer for a couple of days due to my technical ignorance and when I come back there are pages to catch up on. I don't post often here but I read all the posts.

MunchieVictim, that ansty feeling is what I get at times. It's the habit that's hard to kick. I'm not really hungry but after supper had been a time when I'd relax and grab a bag of chips and eat the night away. Every now and then I through a period of time when I want to eat all night. But as I said it's just an old, bad habit.

Weigh in tomorrow. I seem to be stuck the last few weeks so I hope something moves downward tomorrow.
  • I made through yesterday better than I thought that I would.I ended up eating grilled chicken so that was too bad.
    I don't know if I have lost any weight this week but I am starting to feel better.My clothes are fitting better and I feel like I am more toned than I was.

Everyone have a wonderful day
  • 143.0 today!!!

AND I managed to stay on the elliptical for 12 minutes last night - a new record for me, yippee!! I feel so good.

• 195! down two pounds this morning.
    staying on plan WORKS!
  • Down another two pounds today to 200!!! So close to ONEderland I can taste it. Tanning package here I come!!!!! What a great day I am having! So ready to party tonight
  • Hey, there! New girl around here. My name's Ashley and I've never done a challenge here before so I'm pretty excited.. my current weight is 172 pounds and by Easter I'd like to be 160. That's 12 pounds. Is that a realistic goal?
  • Quote: Hey, there! New girl around here. My name's Ashley and I've never done a challenge here before so I'm pretty excited.. my current weight is 172 pounds and by Easter I'd like to be 160. That's 12 pounds. Is that a realistic goal?
    That's realistic!!! You can do it!!!!
  • Hey Nick Rose - Nice seeing you in here! What is the Easter Challenge?

Thanks,
  • Even though I was having a rough day yesterday I am back on track and feeling better today. Still sticking with my plan!

I am down one more pound...9 more to go for the challenge!
  • Quote: Hey Nick Rose - Nice seeing you in here! What is the Easter Challenge?

Thanks,
    Check the first page of this thread. It's a challenge we set for ourselves to reach by easter. Whether its cals lost, exercising, staying on track, etc.
  • Can I still join?

I am stuck on the dreaded Plateau and can use everything to get off it!

I would be happy to get off this *&^%$ thing!

My first goal: To get off this *&^% plateau.
    My second goal: to lose 11 lbs by Easter so that I can be in ONEDERLAND!

Thanks!