Working our way to the end of the rainbow

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Here is an exercise thread for St. Pat's day. All can join. Just post your exercise and we can get to that Pot O' Gold together!
    This will start today 2/14 and run until 3/17. Let's see how much of our pots we can get off.

Let's have some fun and cheer each other on while we are sweating our shamrocks off!!
  • I will start it off:

2/14/09: 68 mins.Treadmill Arm lifts w/5lbw. 2sets/10 reps Lunges 2s/15 reps
  • Hey hattie I am in! I am going to stick with my current goal of striving for a minimum of 5hrs. per week and continue working to exceed it as I have been taking things up a notch starting last week. Let's keep on moving and keep on losing!

2/14 -45min. (walk-outdoors)
  • 2/14- Ate candy on Valentines Day
    2/15 - 45 Minutes around the track and jump rope
  • 2/14/09: 68 mins.Treadmill Arm lifts w/5lbw. 2sets/10 reps Lunges 2s/15 reps
    2/15/09: 76 mins.Treadmill 5lbwarm lifts 2/set/15reps Lunges 1s/10reps
  • Hey girls, I goofed on my date last time. I added the 14nth to the last challenge to complete my week so I am starting to record from yesterday, the 15nth. Keep up the great work .

2/15 - 60 min. (45 min. walk/outdoors, 15 min.wii aerobics)
  • THe wii showed a gain after the weekend which motivated me further, the ex. is also a constructive outlet of course. Keep up the great work girls, lets keep at it.

2/15 -60 min. (45 min. walk-outdoors, 15min.wii aerobics)
    2/16 -120 min. (20min.walk, 35 min. aerobics-denise austin, 20min. u.b.s.t, 25 min. wii aerobics, another 20 min.walk with Dh).
  • I made a HUGE mistake not doing this thread during the V-day challenge, so I'm doing it this time. I could use the extra accountability. I was traveling all day, so no exer. to report yet. I'll be back later to post!
  • Ok, well since I think I have lost my buddies on the 50 miles in Feb, I was hoping to barge in here. I think I will keep posting my mileage on the other thread until the end of FEB, just in case anyone comes back. But I definately need the accountablity, of daily posters!
    2/16- 3.0 miles Nordic track
  • My Work Outs
    2/14- Ate candy on Valentines Day
    2/16- 30 Minutes around the track and jump rope

My Daughters Work Outs
  • hi girlsssssssssss welcome ms perception and lewis! Yayyyyyyyy the more the merrier, let's help to motivate one another.......this is great! okay, gotta run. NO exercise yet today but I have to do some because even though tomorrow will be an active day at the boat show I plan to take the day off from formal exercise. Have an awesome day girls, catch you soon.
  • My Stats:

2/14/09: 68 mins.Treadmill Arm lifts w/5lbw. 2sets/10 reps Lunges 2s/15 reps
    2/15/09: 76 mins.Treadmill 5lbwarm lifts 2/set/15reps Lunges 1s/10reps
    2/16/09: 2 sets/15reps Arms w/5lb weights ...Shopping and cleaning
    2/17/09: 40 Min. Treadmill 10,546 steps on Pedometer

Work it chics!!!
  • My Work Outs
    2/14- Ate candy on Valentines Day
    2/17 - 40 Minutes treadmill

My Daughters Work Outs
    2/17- 25 Minutes treadmil
    l
  • Hi girls, I did 2 extra miles at work today. Thanks all for being here, it makes such a difference!
  • 2/17 - 20 minutes alt. walk/run...hopefully more to come