Kids From My Church!

• Here is a story in the local paper about kids at my church. I have known them since they were babies and their parents longer

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009...6829884433.txt
  • GARY ~ This is a marvellous idea; it made me think about CD's (Lauries) church and about that young man who could have used a program like this for sure ... I'm praying this will spread around the world! People need to know that they are LOVED; for GOD LOVES US ALL, and we must get that positive message out to everyone, especially our young folks! Thanks for sharing this; I will be checking out their website as well ...
  • Thanks, Gary! That is really cool. I'm going to show the site to the DSs to see if their youth groups might be interested.
  • Thanks for the link Gary - great program!!! I will pass the idea along. Who knows, maybe we can do something similar here.
  • FYI ~ The first kid....Marshall...in the video of the website was on Jay Leno once....his talent?....clapping one-handed...it is awesome....the kid can make his hand move so fast it is freaky! it It used to be in you-tube somewhere.