First mini goal accomplished! 5lbs gone!

• I'm sooooooo excited! I lost my first 5lbs this month. I got on my Wii Fit last night and saw the numbers and screamed with excitement. It means so much b/c it means I'm on the right path. I've been exercising on my Wii Fit and logging my calorie intake on an app on my iPhone, which was free! It really helps to know how many calories I ate and a logging tool.

Now for my next mini-goal...another 5lbs by the end of the month. woo hoo!!
  • That's exciting! Wow! Keep up the great work! You'll be at goal in no time.
  • Thats so awesome, congrats
  • Fantastic! 5 pounds per month really does add up. I want to use our Wii Fit but the dang kids scratched the disk! I've never even gotten to try it. I wonder if I can get the disk buffed?
  • Thank you ladies!

bindersbee - Ahhh that totally sucks! I'll send you positive vibes when you attempt to buff the cd!

I love the Wii Fit. I unlocked this aerobic exercise which is called Free Step. I do that when I'm watching tv with the family and can't do my regular exercise. So while everyone is watching tv I turn on my balance board and for 30 minutes I get some activity in, which it counts your steps for 10 mins, 20 mins or 30 mins. With the 30 mins selection it's about 2,800 steps! and I swear you feel your legs burning the next day. Did I tell you already? I love it! lol

Thanks again ladies for the words of encouragement!
  • Good for you! You're well on your way!
  • congrats! just think you lost a bag of sugar or a small new born baby worth of fat!!!!!! YAY! I love looking at my weight loss and comparing it to things that weigh that amount!
  • Thanks BabyGotBack!

mariamherrera - That's a great way at looking at things!
  • Congrats! That is AWESOME!!