A challenging day, but I am victorious! *CHAMPION POSE* hehehe!

• So I ended up at the hospital today. Turns out I have bronchitis and they gave me an inhaler cuz I forget EVERY WINTER that I have seasonal athsma! lol. I'm an idiot. :P

anyhow, on my way back home I wanted chinese buffet SO BAD It's been over a month. OMG. I have been OP 37 days, not too shabby! So instead I went to Subway and got a Veggie Delight (I DO love those! Jalapenos babay! ) Then I stopped at Rite Aid and my POOR POOR sore throat wanted some mint chip hagan daz SO BAD. haha, BUt instead I got 80 calorie fruit bars and some super skim milk (90 cals per cup!) with which to make sugar free fat free pudding with instead of ice cream.

I even made the pudding extra thick and creamy by using only ONE cup of milk instead of making four servings and two cups of milk.

I'm pretty proud of myself. *nods*

• You know what? You rock. Totally. You found a way to satisfy your cravings and STILL stuck to your plan and way of eating. THIS is what losing weight for LIFE is about. I'm really proud of you
  • Thanks so much! I'm pretty excited that it's getting to be so easy. It seems like once you get past that rough patch at the beginning it gets MUCH easier. Though I DID drool over the ice cream for a good 2 mins before picking up the fruit bars....
  • That is awesome!
    And you feel proud instead of guilt!
    I hope you feel better soon too.
  • That's fantastic! Life is a series of choices, you are making good ones.
  • I bet you feel skinnier already lol! Super proud day. It does feel awesome when you make the smart choices doesn't it?
    *high five
  • WOOT! Great choices, Lottie --- you are beginning to remind me of CFMama, and that is a really cool thing! 37 days and counting, baby!

Now about this hospital thing....... take care of yourself and get better soon, k? Lots of rest and liquids, right, you know the drill? No bungee jumping off of the Sears Tower until you can do so with NO nausea, no free climbing UP the Sears Tower until your temperature is normal for 3 days in a row and no military obstacle courses until your seasonal asthma is completely under control. Now take your medicines, drink something cool and refreshing and REST!

Sheesh! Kids these days.....

• Fantastic job!!! Hope you feel better soon. And hey, drooling over ice cream is calorie free! Take care of yourself.
  • That is fantastic! (Not about the bronchitis, but you know what I ment)

You are a better woman then I. We had chinese food the other night and I started out fine, and finished in flames.
  • Quote: WOOT! Great choices, Lottie --- you are beginning to remind me of CFMama, and that is a really cool thing! 37 days and counting, baby!

This is an excellent compliment.

and thanks to everyone!
  • Awww! You guys are makin me blush
  • lottie63!! WTG!!
  • Quote: "anyhow, on my way back home I wanted chinese buffet SO BAD It's been over a month. OMG. I have been OP 37 days, not too shabby!"

"Then I stopped at Rite Aid and my POOR POOR sore throat wanted some mint chip hagan daz SO BAD."
    aren't you hilarious....

I thought you were gonna say that you DID have chinese..etc...because you had been on plan....

I started thinking that I probably shouldn't respond ...because I wouldn't have anything positive to say....blah blah blah....

well...I'm glad you didn't give in to bad choices .... good for you!!!

• Great Job Lottie! Keep up the good work and feel better soon!!!!
  • Quote: aren't you hilarious....

I thought you were gonna say that you DID have chinese..etc...because you had been on plan....

I started thinking that I probably shouldn't respond ...because I wouldn't have anything positive to say....blah blah blah....

well...I'm glad you didn't give in to bad choices .... good for you!!!

NOPE! Still on plan! hehe