I am still alive

• And I didn't fall off the face of the earth per say...but close.

I got a promotion at work and am very busy. I also am heavily involved in a community weight loss challenge, organizing and promoting it. I'm still hanging out around 162lbs, but I did taste that sweet sweet 160 lbs for a few days there when the stress was maxed out at work.

I've been blogging in my spare time, just something different for me but I've been enjoying it. Heres my blog addy: http://therealunalaska.blogspot.com/
    I've also been blogging about our local weight loss challenge http://unalaskabiggestwinner.blogspot.com/

At any rate, I promise once I get my new laptop in the mail (mine decided to join the hereafter) I'll get online more often and back to my usual motivational self around here.

I miss you all so much, especially HWGA, Cali, Leighish, Taylor, Meredith, RHTS, and the rest of you.
  • Ghost!!!!

I've been so worried about you! There's not a weekly chat that goes by that we don't mention your name! I'm so glad that you're ok and doing well.

You've missed so much! I had to fight the urge a couple times to post a thread called ode to Ghost. lol
  • I know, the guilt of not being able to log on has been eating at me for weeks now! just so everyone knows how to get ahold of me in case this ever happens again, email is [email protected]
  • I so wishing I would have kept your address, b/c I almost wrote you a card to make sure you were ok, but of course I had thrown in out.

What's been new with you? Are you still with the same boy? Hows the crazy sister?
  • Your name is funny because you became a ghost to the community!
    I have yet to meet you because I have just joined this lovely community!
    name is kalikat! Nice to meet you!
  • Ghost!!!! You're alive!

I missed you too!!!
  • OMFG!!! I was like, "Dang, did Alaska detach and float off into the astro plane or something?" You can't do that to me. You were supposed to go grocery shopping with me, remember? I missed you!!!
  • Oh! Honey! I am so glad you are back! That weight loss challenge looks great!

I am sending lots of love your way and I am so glad you are back posting! Our little community isn't the same if someone leaves!

That sandwich on your blog looks TO DIE FOR! What was on it?

Alot of us are friends on facebook now! Do you have one? If you don't you should get one!
  • Taylor: I am an anti-social networking kind of person...lol! That sammie had lettuce, onions, tomato, pickles, cucumber, jalapeno and mustard on it. It was so good.

Cali: Oh yea, shopping...hmmmm, will have to fill the gas tank up on my truck before I leave to pick you up...

Kalikat: It is very nice to meet you.