Tactical Tuesday Twitters

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • its been a long day. usually i'm here early but been running all day. even made it to the gym an hour.
  • Good evening everyone- I am feeling like a diet failure today!!! I am still within my calories and am planning a very low calorie dinner but I ate too many carbs today and just feeling icky all around! I hate those days- maybe it has something to do with my appointment this morning, lol. taxes are almost done, decided to do them myself and we should be getting a bit back... too bad we didn't wait to buy our house! Would have loved to get the big credit back, but we do qualify for the previous one, but it has to be paid back over years so not quite as great as the new proposed first time homebuyers credit! oh well... such is life!
    I have got to get myself back into a exercise routine. I have been majorly majorly slacking in that department for months! hence my near 20lb gain. amazing I can't even believe I gained that much in 3 months. ok, so thats reality. reality is also I have to get a grip on it! same ways=same results. I don't want to gain 20 more lbs in the next 3 months, I want to lose those 20lbs... honestly though, I don't understand how the heck I gained that much that quickly... holidays and all but still that is a LOT of weight!... OK, I will quit ranting about this and make dinner and also a plan-a plan for me to begin slowly working out and steadily losing weight!!!

Sorry to bore yall I love my 3fc buddies.
  • Hey Rikki -- If it makes you feel better, I've gained 20 between July and December. I turned 40 in June. Then, I started missing my cycles. I thought I was pregnant, but wasn't. Anyway, I got into a real funk. What a better way to have a pity party than to eat? When I hit 200, I decided that something had to change. Hence, 3FC and SBD. I know it's hard to get back on the bandwagon, but you can do it!
  • Thanks Chelby- I hate having these days... and teh worse part is I know if I would get off my lazy arse I wouldn't feel this way! so tomorrow I WILL go to the gym! and eat well!!! I have my nessa bars, well, kinda... made and will take one to work to eat before the gym then dinner when I get home! I just have to plan my work and work my plan or things are never ever going to change!!!

With the help of all you chickies I know I can do this!!!