Crystal Light

• I drink alot of crystal light during the day., does this count towards your water intake? is it bad to drink it? i drink like 3 to 4 1pint .9 fl oz bottles a day. mine has zero fat, and cals in it too.
  • yeah i think it counts toward water, and it tastes good... i really dont think there is anything wrong with it.
  • As long as you don't mind all the artificial sweeteners.

I personally quit drinking it after I noticed the buildup it left on my glasses. I figure anything that leaves that kind of scum behind cannot be good for me.
  • depends on what you consider "bad"... you're still drinking water- not bad. you're adding artificial sugar and stuff to it- not great but i don't hate on it.

i still count it toward my water intake just like i would green tea or something...
  • i dilute it (1/2 crystal light, 1/2 water) and throw some fruit in for added flavor. my favs are lemonade with strawberries, iced tea with peaches, and the cherry-pomegranate kind with apple slices thrown in. :]
  • ok thanks everyone i will still drink it its the only thing i do drink besides water so if i mix it up ...drink one CL then a plain water i think that would be good, cuz i hate tea and id hate to think i could only drink water that i just dont think i could do
    Hugs RaeRae
  • If you are looking for something different, I drink the Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch singles packs. But I mix one single serving to 32 oz of water.
  • I also drink the Hawaiian Punch packets diluted. I have a hard time with plain water. I also have these little lime juice packets that add flavor to water but no artificial anything...
  • ok thanks ill look into that i didnt know they made those and i LOVE Hawaiian Punch!!!! when i was a kid my dad used to work at a Hawaiian Punch factory.