Fibre help?

• does anyone use fibre (or fiber for non-commonwealth folks) supplements, like Metamucil or BeneFibre? I bought some BeneFibre and tried it yesterday, a spoonful dissolved in my tea and they're right, i could NOT taste it at all.

Sometimes I'm a little low on fibre during a day, so I thought I'd try it!
  • I put 2 teaspoons of Benefibre in my water and it has no taste. I do that twice a day.
  • I've been giving Benefibre to my daughter for about a week now. She's sometimes a little sluggish in the bowel department and was getting tummy pain when having a BM. As she's only 10 I give her half the recommended for an adult and she has reported that its made a difference.

Kitty
  • I've used Metemucil before. I can totally taste it though. Might try something else...
  • i buy a big back of medium bran from a local health food store. i just spoon 1 tablespoon into my porridge for breakfast and it gives me about 12g of fibre straight up. it takes some getting used to the cruchy and bits in your teeth but i actually really like the taste and its only a few quid for a half kilo bag
  • Hey, you gave me a good idea! How about sneaking some of this Benefibre into a pitcher of lemonade or someting. The family wont even know.......I think I might do this! I love ways to be sneaky for the health benefit of my picky eater family!! Hee Hee.....