Major Nsv!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I was taking some progress pictures of myself (in my underwear, for my own personal stash) with my feet hip width apart which is a pretty normal way to stand, when I noticed... my thighs were not touching.

Woohoo!!!!!!
  • Woo Hoo Congratulations
  • That's so awesome!!!!
  • only in my wildest dreams!

congrats girl!
  • Woohoo!!! That's great!! Can't wait for that to happen!!
  • Yay!
  • oooo I cannot wait for that moment...mine are almost not touching and I will jump up and down when they dont!!
    you go hot momma
  • Wooo Hoo!! That is awesome!
  • That's awesome!

Mine don't touch when I stand with good posture, but they do when I stand like I normally do. The curse of being somewhat duck footed I'm afraid.
  • Woohoo!
  • I'm so jealous..good for you! Mine still touch a little :S...........The thighs have been the hardest part for me to lose weight.
  • that's awesome!!!!! i totally dont want to steal your thunder, but i had to try it out myself. and mine didn't touch either. i could have cried. those few milimeters make all the difference in the world to me
  • Seriously.
  • OMG, that is so friggin' cool man! Every so often I check to see how wide of a stance I have to have in order for my legs to touch... It's definitely decreased over time (I mean, I would hope so! haha), but I'm not quite at that stage yet, lol. Well done Leighish!! Hope you are celebrating in style--perhaps you should buy a new pair of pants or something?

(But then, I'll pretty much find any excuse to go shopping nowadays... )
  • I feel like I need to retire my 14s but I just blew some money on some new bras. The ones I have are 44C, I now measure at a 36B. My boobs had so much leg room in my old bras!