how many times to do Jillian Michael's dvds per week?

• Hi!

I purchased Jillian's dvd thirty-day-shred during the holidays and had her 2 new dvds "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" & "No More Trouble Zones" pre-ordered from amazon.

I'm fully aware of how much of an exercise **** she is lol.

**My first question is this: in her dvd "No More Trouble Zones," she has circuit training with dumbbells targeting different parts of the body.

I found out recently that you're only supposed to do 2 sessions with different parts of the body (think upper body/lower body/core) per week in order to give your muscles a break.

Jillian mixes it up in her hour long dvd. In that situation, do you just do her dvd three times a week hoping to expect results for each part of your body (ub/lb/core)???

Or do you do it in addition to one of your different body sessions for extra endurance training?

***Question 2!! How many times are you supposed to do Jillian's thirty-day-shred dvd in a week or a month? Every day (as seemingly implied by the cover of her dvd) or several times a week as a supplement to your regular cardio routine on the treadmill or stairmaster or whatever.

~ tea