Turn of events.....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • SO.....today I was working (friday is suppose to be my last day). My boss walks in and says he needs to talk to me. He said they looked the the numbers again and want me to keep working there!!! I AM NOT GETTING LAID OFF! I still have a job and a check that will come every week! I am only one pound away from my valentine's day goal. Things are really starting to look up. BTW, every time something happens in my life, I want to tell 3FC. You all are the most supportive and sweetest people ever! Thanks!
  • This is great news It is always nice to read about something good happening for someone.
  • Yeah!! Wonderful news. Congratulations!
  • That's awesome! It's so nice to hear good news, especially as it relates to people struggling in this economy! I'm very happy for you!
  • Great news!!
  • Holy Smokes - 13 days before Valentines and your only 1 lb away ... and they YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR JOB!

Seriously, play the lottery - Good Things Always Comes In 3's...(including this site-LOL!)

• Aww.. that is awesome news! I am really happy for you.
  • OMG that is so awesome! I am so so so happy for you! You deserve to jump around and scream for joy!!!
  • Congrats, that is wonderful!
  • wow, that is wonderful! major congrats to you! I can only imagine the huge load that takes off your shoulders. maybe that alone will release the one pound needed to hit your goal!
  • You must be so relieved! Now you can take all that energy that you were aiming at the jobhunt and aim it right at the next nasty pound --- and I bet it will be gone by Monday! Gosh but its nice to hear about someone that isn't getting eaten alive by this recession.

Congratulations!
  • This is wonderful news---and shows it does make a difference, not only in weight loss but in your job, when you give it your all! Hooray!
  • You all are such wonderful people and make me feel so good! I can't wait to be out of the 270's. It's been over a year since I was there!
  • That is awsome news! Congratulations!
  • That is so wonderful and I am very happy for you.