Total: 7.5 inches lost

This time, I haven't yet:
    260:
    Right arm: 15" to 14.9"
    Waist: 39.5" to 40"
    Hips: 57" to 55"
    Right thigh: 30.5" to 29.8

Total: 3ish inches lost
    (I don't feel like doing the specific math)

Both were in one month. I feel like it proves how important exercising is. Also, it's odd how most of my beginning measurements are close the same at different weights yet I could still wear some of my thinner close I wore at 214.
  • Thanks for posting this. It helped motivate me to start exercising. I already know how important exercising is, but this is good proof.
  • i didn't measure when i started but i wish i HAD! but i think what's even more satisfying for me is that i can SEE certain body parts shrinking!
  • ^that. i was totally wishing that i had taken beginning measurements. i have not lost weight in almost 2 weeks, but sincerely feel that i am loosing inches by working out every day.
  • Wow that is motivating! Thanks for sharing that!
  • Bah humbug!! I don't believe it for a minute (just kidding)! I've yet to start exercising...I've increased my activity level but haven't called it "exercise". Very motivating post!
  • Very interesting stats...I was not going to start out exercising but I think I will now. I am trying the LA Weightloss Diet.