Well here goes...

• I'm new Today, I joined the gym in my neighborhood..I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I need help keeping myself motivated because I have such a hard time losing weight...I'm hoping to make some new friends here that can be my workout buddies! I currently live in Northern Virginia but prior to this, my family and I lived in Japan..which was very demoralizing because most of the people there are very small. I don't want to ben "skinny" just fit and healthy...so I'm going to hope for the best. I have lost weight before and kept it off for over 10 years...but I still have about 40-50 more I can lose.

Please be my friend!
  • Welcome! I really LOVE it here. My boyfriend is always like "Your on THAT site again?" haha. Its great motivation and i love reading about where people are headed and people that have already made there goals. Good information too!
  • Thank you...I look forward to getting to know people and reaching my goals!
  • Hello, coming in to 3FC helps me get motivated to get off my butt and do the right thing, hope it does the same for you.
  • Welcome to 3FC! Surf around and settle in. We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. I know what you're saying---for me weight is one piece of the puzzle. I also want to work on being as fit as I can. Come join us in weight training!!