Binge-free challenge ~ Feb. 2 - 8

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Let's make it a binge-free week. All are welcome.
  • I'm trying for day 1 again today. There's too much crappy food in my house right now.
  • I'm here.

Too much crappy food here too! Good luck today. You can do it!
  • Hope you don't mind if i jump in
    today will be my day one--if i make it!
    and i will
  • oh im so glad you all started another one of these.. count me in! im on day 8 of no binging.. and need to keep the momentum!

good luck all
  • Hi there,
    I'm joining in too. Yesterday I faltered (nice way to say fell of the da** truck!) Today is day one for me. I will do it today!!!!!
  • I am still trying for day 1. Can't seem to get it together, but today is a new day.

Stay strong, everyone.
  • I'm still in, don't know how many days now, but have certainly been fighting off a binge. Have been saved by embarrassment (can't eat that in front of people) and by luck, (the vending machine didn't have any candy bars I liked, so I convinced myself the ones I don't like ; they didn't have enough chocolate: were not worth the calories without the chocolate!
    Last night my DH kept kissing me to keep me from eating!
    haha lol, thats the best way to subvert a binge!
  • I'll jump in! I've been binge free since the second, and almost had a fall today, but I came here and am feeling strong again!
  • Well I made it through yesterday and so far today without a binge. Far from perfect eating, but lots of exercise.
    Forge on wardhog., get the bad food out of the house !!
    staying warm in the arctic air!
  • stupid decisions
    I didn't actually decide to skip breakfast, but just didn't have it....next thing I know, I am on a binge. I was looking for food in the fridge, and found nanaimo bars in the back.....they are all gone now!
    I schlept around most of the day, but had a healthy supper, and will start right tomorrow. Will definitely have a good breakfast tomorrow, and start my binge free life again. This morning I was back down to 174 again. arghhh
  • Hang in there, fatmad. You did a great job getting right back on the horse.

Day 3 for me today.
  • wahoo wardhog, you got away from saying its day one again.
    good going.
    I'm back to eating breakfast and getting a good start. Ironically, I added it up and realized that I hadn't gone over my daily calories, just ate really crummy. Those darn nanaimo bars went one at a time, I wasn't paying attention and should have thrown them out when I found them.
    Starting day one again......
  • Will there be another binge challenge for the week of the 9th? I would like to join.
  • Of course you can join us, wayless. Why not start today, though?