MRC Take 32

You're on Page 13 of 35
Go to
  • Quote: woo hoo...I lost 3lbs since Monday so I got to sign 45 pound board!
    Congrats!!!
    Congrats, Bonnie! You're losing so fast! You're going to catch up to me soon and you started a few months later! :0)
  • It's been a good day for me! I got to sign the 60lb. board today and I went to Walmart to try on some cheap jeans (since I'm shrinking out of them so fast) and I fit into my first pair of size 12s! Not sure if it was just the brand or what but I was pretty happy

Congrats on all your losses this week and welcome to all the newbies!
  • Quote: It's been a good day for me! I got to sign the 60lb. board today and I went to Walmart to try on some cheap jeans (since I'm shrinking out of them so fast) and I fit into my first pair of size 12s! Not sure if it was just the brand or what but I was pretty happy

Congrats! That is awesome!!
  • Quote: Congrats, Bonnie! You're losing so fast! You're going to catch up to me soon and you started a few months later! :0)
    I can not believe how fast it is happening. I feel so blessed (and I do thank God every day I get on the scales and see some sort of loss..even on the days there is no loss...I am thankful for what I have lost so far!)

Quote: It's been a good day for me! I got to sign the 60lb. board today and I went to Walmart to try on some cheap jeans (since I'm shrinking out of them so fast) and I fit into my first pair of size 12s! Not sure if it was just the brand or what but I was pretty happy

Congrats on your size 12's---I dont care WHAT brand they are..size 12 is awesome! I can't wait for that day! I am trying to squeeze into my 18's! I have a pair of 14s that I bought years ago that were (and still are) my goal jeans. They were pretty popular when I bought them (they are embedded with pink and white Swarovski crystals) and I happened to get the last pair at a GREAT price. The sad thing is that my butt fits in them right now, but my darn stomach keeps them from buttoning about 5 inches!
    Congrats!!! You are doing so well on this program--you must be thrilled!

Quote: It's been a good day for me! I got to sign the 60lb. board today and I went to Walmart to try on some cheap jeans (since I'm shrinking out of them so fast) and I fit into my first pair of size 12s! Not sure if it was just the brand or what but I was pretty happy
    WHOO-HOO!!! That's FANTASTIC!!
  • Hey Everyone!
    I went for food class tonight and weigh in - I have lost 3 lbs in 4 days of preconditioning. I plan to start day 1 of plan tomorrow - Beige menu - and just like you Ford I was the only one in the class given this *sigh*. But, the good news is I'll be moving on in no time and ofcourse in the mean time I get 2 oz more of protein until I make the less than 200 lb mark so I guess it's not all that bad. I am so glad to be on my way. Congrats to all of you on your losses!
    Karen
  • Quote: Hey Everyone!
    I went for food class tonight and weigh in - I have lost 3 lbs in 4 days of preconditioning. I plan to start day 1 of plan tomorrow - Beige menu - and just like you Ford I was the only one in the class given this *sigh*. But, the good news is I'll be moving on in no time and ofcourse in the mean time I get 2 oz more of protein until I make the less than 200 lb mark so I guess it's not all that bad. I am so glad to be on my way. Congrats to all of you on your losses!
    Karen
    Congrats on the loss Karen and good luck with starting tomorrow!
    Congratulations!
  • Quote: It's been a good day for me! I got to sign the 60lb. board today and I went to Walmart to try on some cheap jeans (since I'm shrinking out of them so fast) and I fit into my first pair of size 12s! Not sure if it was just the brand or what but I was pretty happy

Great job!!! Congrats on the loss, the board, and the NSV!!!!!
  • Went to weigh and I'm down another pound, with a week left on program.... I can't believe that I'm starting stabilization so soon. I'm really kind of freaking out about it.... It's just the whole "unknown" for me and even though I know I'll be ok, I get myself worked up about it all. This has become so routine for me, that I'm in my comfort zone and don't like change all that much! Last week, there was a class we had that I loved. We made "goal boards". It was very crafty, so I loved that! We got to clip pics and quotes out of magazines, and chat... it was great. I hope more centers start this.... I think you would all love it.
    Love you all!
  • Hi Everyone,

I was gone over the weekend with a girl scout troop. I managed to stay on plan. It's usually easier for me when I'm away from home. I'm more focused.
    Anyway, I'll add 2 more to my line up. I'll think I'll weigh in tomorrow and see if the scale has finally decided to budge. My pants are looser, so that's a good sign.
  • Quote: Went to weigh and I'm down another pound, with a week left on program.... I can't believe that I'm starting stabilization so soon. I'm really kind of freaking out about it.... It's just the whole "unknown" for me and even though I know I'll be ok, I get myself worked up about it all. This has become so routine for me, that I'm in my comfort zone and don't like change all that much! Last week, there was a class we had that I loved. We made "goal boards". It was very crafty, so I loved that! We got to clip pics and quotes out of magazines, and chat... it was great. I hope more centers start this.... I think you would all love it.
    Love you all!
    We would love for you to come and inspire us on the maintainers board. You can be our inspiration. I love reading your posts and come to this board because it is more active and I need the positive reinforcement.
  • Quote: ICongrats on your size 12's---I dont care WHAT brand they are..size 12 is awesome! I can't wait for that day! I am trying to squeeze into my 18's! I have a pair of 14s that I bought years ago that were (and still are) my goal jeans. They were pretty popular when I bought them (they are embedded with pink and white Swarovski crystals) and I happened to get the last pair at a GREAT price. The sad thing is that my butt fits in them right now, but my darn stomach keeps them from buttoning about 5 inches!
    That's so funny! We must be opposite body types. I am the classic pear shape. I'm small above the hips but I'm big from the hips down. If a pair of pants doesn't fit me it will be because of my hips, behind & legs. The waistband usually gapes in the back and the stomach usually isn't a problem. I had a pair of 16's hanging in my closet that were my goal jeans for the last 7 years or so. They are getting too loose to wear now :0) You'll be putting those 14's with the Swarovski crystals in the give away bag before you know it!!
  • Quote: Went to weigh and I'm down another pound, with a week left on program.... I can't believe that I'm starting stabilization so soon. I'm really kind of freaking out about it.... It's just the whole "unknown" for me and even though I know I'll be ok, I get myself worked up about it all. This has become so routine for me, that I'm in my comfort zone and don't like change all that much! Last week, there was a class we had that I loved. We made "goal boards". It was very crafty, so I loved that! We got to clip pics and quotes out of magazines, and chat... it was great. I hope more centers start this.... I think you would all love it.
    Love you all!
    Wow....down another pound!!! I can't wait to hear what foods you get on each week of stabilization! I know what you mean about the fear though. I'm still a few weeks away, but it has already crossed my mind a few times that I could see myself gaining it all back again. I'm looking forward to the new food choices but I'm also very skeptical that I will be able to stay disciplined with portions and carbs once I can have them. They are my weakness. I know that's why they keep us going to MRC throughout the whole process though. This time I will have support and accountability even after I reach my goal.