Too upset to go to the gym

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • That's crazy!! I'm your height and your current weight is really close to my goal! You are BY NO MEANS fat and if that's you in your picture you're CRAZY pretty!!

Ew. That guy is just ashamed that he can't get a girl like you!
  • I don't understand how this is possible because you look so good! He's not just an a** hole, he's blind too!!
  • Well I'm glad you've brushed it off....guys are just dumb a**es sometimes.

I think you handled it perfectly and I'm glad that your friend stuck up for you.

I would've taken the meaner side and attacked him with my sarcasm; I have a way of taking people down a couple of notches when I'm angry....not my best quality .....or my drink would've "accidentally" been on him.

But you just keep on truckin' you're doing a great job!
  • Hehe, next time you see him you should ask him how he does it...

"How does that skinny little neck hold up that big fat head??"

Just gotta bounce back. Don't purposely avoid him if you see him, cause he'll know he got to you. Just come up with some really snide comment. That's what I'd do, at least.

Tell him to grow a pair, cause real men don't resort to petty insults just to get attention.
  • Wow. That is so terrible. You aren't even that heavy and you sure don't look it! He really needs to get his mind in perspective. Just because he's a personal trainer doesn't mean he shouldn't have compassion for those who are trying hard to change their life style. You're trying to lose weight and be healthy, that definitely deserves encouragement not a crude comment.

Keep your head up. Don't let some douche ruin your day. You're lookin' fab and doing this for YOURSELF.
  • okay i'm sitting here looking at ur avatar and im telling u ur HOTT. if i didn't mean it i'd just pass up this thread and not comment at all bc i try not to pour too much sugar on what i say. if i could pull off 168 and look that good i wouldn't still b bustin' my butt to lose ten more lbs
  • You know what, miserable people always want everyone else to be miserable with them. If they're not happy with their lives, they can't STAND other people having success and happiness. Please please please don't let someone like that stop you from keeping on your path, don't let him stop you from going to the gym, go proudly with your head held high because guess what:

YOU'RE SO SUCCESSFUL THAT HE HAS TO HATE ON YOU.

And that's a big deal. If he wasn't threatened he wouldn't have even said anything. Your best revenge is going to the gym, kicking butt, and visualizing him being even more jealous if you ever see him again.
  • What a slime. Ppl who tear down others have mental issues, cause they do it to make themselves somehow feel better.

PS. If that is you in your avatar.....I think you look fantastic!
  • What a f-ing jerk. I would have told him to go f himself and then riped on him about some physical feature.

Loser.
  • Quote: What a jerk- I would have asked him how he got through the door of the restaurant with such a fat head.

OMG That made me laugh out loud!!!!