To challenge myself this week 2/1/09

• I will drink more water and make it colder! Research shows you body can't use cold water, so it uses energy (and burns calories) to make it warm.

What will you do?

Remember, there is DO and DO NOT. There is no "try."

• I WILL exercise 5 times a week. Wow, that's the second time I've posted that... now I REALLY have to do it! I do not really like exercise... But I LOVE the way it's making me look!!

Also I will NOT drink more than one diet coke a day (with the exception of the occasional bar night)

Good thread!
  • I will excersize at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes.
    I will lift weights twice a week if not 3 times a week.
  • I will stop drinking so much pepsi. (alas my love, you do me so wrong. . . sorry)
    drink more water.
    eat better!!!!!
    Work out AT LEAST 5 times a week.

toatally reachable.
  • I will track my calories faithfully in FitDay so I can't kid myself!

Jay
  • I will drink more water and less diet soda.

I will exercise, in some form, 5 times this week.
  • I think all of your goals sound great! Even if you're just maintaining, or if you have a seemingly zillion pounds to lose (as I do) please check in and tell us how your week is going.

We WILL do it!
  • Monday check in:
    I drank at least 64 oz of water on Monday, most of it ice ice baby .. I mean .. cold

Hope everyone else is hangin' in there!
  • I will....

Use Fitday (keeping calories under 1500)
    Drink 100 oz. of water each day
    60 minutes on the treadmill on the days I don't do C25K
    BowFlex - Mon, Wed, and Fri

This has been my basic routine for the last seven weeks with extra workouts added in 2-4 times per week.
  • I will workout at least 5 days this week.
    2/2 - ran for 30 mins

I will also continue drinking the water.
  • Ok

I WILL coontinue not drinking any sodas of any kind..I havent had one since 1/16!I will continue not to eat red meat!

I WILL work out atleast 5 times a week and I will walk atleast a mile during workout time...

Im tellin yall im going to hit 165 like ALI..float like a butterfly sting like a bee! lol!

One for every 5lbs!
  • Wow, is last weeks challenge already over? It doesn't seem like I've had a weigh day since doing the more water thing, maybe I have...I did it then. I drank at least a quart of water each day. I also had to get up every single night to tinkle...I hate that part of it!

So this week I'll continue the water and add in 5 additional miles of walking. (so 10 miles this week)
  • I will exercise 3 times this week. I've already been to the gym twice, so yay me!